Thursday, July 27, 2006

Mr. Aroune's Economics



Welcome to my Economics blog. The function and purpose of this blog is to construct a plateform in which students and parents are able to become more engaged in the study of economics. This blog will possess links to my school webpage, relevant econmic websites, blogs, and wikis. Students will work off this plateform throughout the course of the semester. Parents are now able to monitor and check the progress of their child, as well as monitor the progress in the course.



Aroune's Webpage

Assignments

Wikis

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger cekstrum said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger cekstrum said...

Mr.Aroune,
I believe that with a little "push" I will be able to excel in this course as well as gain a better perspective about the wrold of economics. I think I will be able to do anything if i put my mind to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home